By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hiku said:
axumblade said:

For Mother’s Day this year, I get to give my mom another son. My partner and I are going to be married within the next 2 weeks!

Congrats! I hope you two have great days ahead of you.

Thanks! 

Ryuu96 said:
axumblade said:

For Mother’s Day this year, I get to give my mom another son. My partner and I are going to be married within the next 2 weeks!

Where's my invite?

Why would I invite my home wrecker to my wedding? 

Around the Network

I dislike how many people tend to say "would of" and "might of" instead of "would've" and "might've".
Why do people do that?

My hustling game still weak in low balling for Cassettes and rarity for instance I tried to get another Att will cassete but the owner knows Att will. Los angelos is fucked up it's easy to get crack, and other drugs some good shit know how inhale and exhale a blunt. I like it when a woman thug says and selling her rolled blunt this shit sucks she sounds funny XD on the one being hustled but the party smokes'em, another situation being called angel for paying on good for something with several in a group is nice in another of cali not los angelos is common. many hidden stories edit that part.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

GGG vs Canelo 3 is more safe but or fighting Benavidaz?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

The internet is good and bad, the good it provides entertainment the bad it increases awareness of items and increases the prices it also leads to racial tensions between Mexicans and Blacks in the boxing scene, Blacks trashing Canelo while Mexicans trash Mayweather and all black fighters . though other latinos like Roman Gonzalez from Nicaruaga don't give a damn about Mexico or blacks/whites. Teofimo Lopez wanted the honduran public to side with him in hating Deontay Wilder, I'm not a bot so I swayed his his to I'm still a fan of Teofimo lopez but won't support his views on control of manipulating the rest of us, The african boxing fans know I love Terence Crawford and Mayweather they are cool with me. Canelo really brought the awful side of most mexican boxing fans while I lead to my Honduran boxing fans that in youtube dont trash wilder or any black boxer because it'll give your fanbase bad vibes. hope this racial tension hatred stops between mexican boxing fans and blacks I said mexican because the other latinos are not doing anything much but we support canelo just we wont go into hate raid bashing wilder LDBC community really loves wilder like Mexicans love Canelo.

57:00 mark till video ends hes bashing canelo fans like no other 78sportstv hurting mexicans hes cold That wilder fan is evil calling any wilder hater a orange picker and Jive turkey, and woman prefer blacks.

Edited post above.Video above 1:08:30 mark is the most hurtful thing I heard Mexicans siding with whites but whites dont accept them , mexicans talking about low IQ but 78 hits back can't see the blacks gameplan and hustling IRL etc  Also 1:13:00 mark another logical study 78sports saw how Mexicans are being played by whites. He said there's no hoping Mexicans will ever side with blacks it's the play since Mexican mafia and mexican gangs shoot blacks and blacks shoot back and the Chavez senior boxer losing to a black boxer etc. Also 1:15:30 mark talking about white supremacy controlling the other races like Mexican or Asians or arabs making them feel better and having blacks last to all races but its not true.

Hiku said:

Mario seems longer but Luigi is a bit girthier…yeah…I’d go with Luigi on this one…

Hiku said:

I've seen a Nintendolife article about those and they also had a third one in orange called Pablo. Should've been Paolo though.

Generation Hope youtube channel is beyond crazy.