By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So is Halo Infinite MP about to launch on Monday?

I hope not.

Around the Network

So did it happen?

I mean, wouldn't it make more sense that November 15th was a placeholder release date (for obvious sentimental reasons) which was then pushed back to December either to give Forza room, distance Halo from Battlefield, or give them a couple more weeks to squish bugs and polish?

AkimboCurly said:

I mean, wouldn't it make more sense that November 15th was a placeholder release date (for obvious sentimental reasons) which was then pushed back to December either to give Forza room, distance Halo from Battlefield, or give them a couple more weeks to squish bugs and polish?

Yes. I think that's a completely plausible explanation. But, being plausible doesn't necessarily mean it's correct.

Looks like it didn't happen.

Edit: so it did happen, wow.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 15 November 2021

Around the Network

It happened.

Won’t be able to download until later, but around 250k viewers on Twitch, MP looks fucking good.

Damn! They realy came and send a big f@#$@#$ to Battlefield, very aggressive and interesting move from Xbox team. I think it will work, i'm hearing some good things.