By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 43, 2021 - (18th Oct - 24th Oct)

TruckOSaurus said:
Zippy6 said:

Great switch numbers, I think globally 2022 will be lower than 2021, but in Japan I think 2022 has a good shot at winning.

That would be quite surprising. I can see 2021 pulling off the win over 2020 but not 2022.

Yeah, no chance 2021 wins against 2022.

Around the Network

Sword/Shield just keeps selling and for a game that a lot of people on this forum trash it sure does seem like a lot of people in Japan like it.

我是广州人

Xbox Series X|S is getting pretty close to the lifetime sales of Xbox one. Likely 2 weeks to surpass it.

Nice to see Metroid having decent legs so far.
Yaaaass at NS doing more than 100k, and 2021 YTD numbers closing the gap with 2020 numbers to less than 50k, we need things to keep up like this
Ring Fit Adventure just keeps being such a beast.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 28 October 2021

PS5 and Xbox numbers can't be right because they are all being shipped to China or so I was told.

Around the Network

RFA just casually strolled back into the top 3.

Great numbers for the Switch. Looks like OLED was definitely limited and likely still is. That's a good sign of things to come. Looks like Switch should hit 400-450k no problem this week.

^ OLEDs are going to be scarce till next year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Blood_Tears said:

PS5 and Xbox numbers can't be right because they are all being shipped to China or so I was told.

With Xbox the software tie is extremely low (like a whole magnitude lower than PS5) Iirc physical software is a few K. It def seems like its being scalped or it could be Gamepass (although GP was available on XB1 and it provided no bump).

src said:
Blood_Tears said:

With Xbox the software tie is extremely low (like a whole magnitude lower than PS5) Iirc physical software is a few K. It def seems like its being scalped or it could be Gamepass (although GP was available on XB1 and it provided no bump).

how many physical games can you buy on a series S

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.