By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - Oct 27 (3rd party updates + a few reveals; 20 mins)

Tagged games:

Zippy6 said:

The chance of there being anything I care about is next to none. But let's see anyway!

You never know. You can show a lot of games in 20 minutes.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Cringe. This animated thing is wasting time and super cringe

Last edited by Leynos - on 27 October 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Cringe

Which one? First or second game?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

What we need... Bugsnax DLC!!

HATS ARE COMING TO BUGSNAX!!

Around the Network

Is this only what the 95679th FNAF game?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The first game looked interesting.
The second one was hilarious. I don't actually know the game but the advertisement was spot on.
Bugsnax is one that had to be free for me to play. But having played it is really good. So the update will be fun,

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Deaths Door announced not bad. At least a decent game being shown lol.

So far a focus on indie games.

Not surprised to see Death's door. Preorder to get Titans soul.. interesting.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)