By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Can tell how inactive I am on forums these days :(

Happy to submit a list if I'm still within time, if not - looking forward to seeing the final results thread!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Happy to submit a list if I'm still within time, if not - looking forward to seeing the final results thread!

Yes! Do it, my friend!

Kresnik said:

Well, mZuzek choose 'Sign-ups are still on!' as thread title, so I guess you good to go.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

S.Peelman said:
Kresnik said:

Yes! Do it, my friend!

Mnementh said:
Kresnik said:

Well, mZuzek choose 'Sign-ups are still on!' as thread title, so I guess you good to go.

Thank you chaps. Sadly don't have as much time to participate in the daily threads anymore but I do keep my top games list updated for occasions such as this :)

P.S. Nice to speak to you both again!

Kresnik said:

Thank you chaps. Sadly don't have as much time to participate in the daily threads anymore but I do keep my top games list updated for occasions such as this :)

Hey, if you got a list you got a list, that's good enough. Not everyone's gonna have time for the daily stuff and that's okay.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Around the Network

Think I'll be closing sign-ups at the end of the month, so for anyone still thinking about it, there's one week more to go.

my top 50 games

I'm glad I'm not too late!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oops, forgot to come here. Guess sign-ups were open for three extra days, but it didn't exactly make a difference. That'll be that for this year's sign ups, hope y'all bring me your completed lists!

my top 50 games

Locking per OP request. Discussion thread is open for event discussion.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together