By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OLED Switch - Closing poll, thank you for participating - Christmas week (Week 12 was 1.083M)

Did you enjoy this thread?

Lots of fun 4 80.00%

Nice 1 20.00%

Too nerdy 0 0%

Tedious 0 0%

Total:5

With the little bit of information it is looking like week 2 will be a big drop in sales due to supply issues. Though Switch sales will remain above where they were in September.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Well there we go, 393k.

I said 450-500k.

Gamerscore:20,000  -  Trophies:3,800 -  Nintendo Awards: -1

My Xbox Series S is my baby. It grew up into an X.

Here is the snapshot for week 2. I went too high with 500k as I had voted 350-400k in the poll later that day. The shortages seem to have had a strong impact on sales causing a big dip.

I think that week 3 will be similar as we wait for black friday, so I will go with 400k for next week.

Week 3 poll update.

I had voted 400k-450k, so I had voted just a little too high.  I do think it will be up just a little bit for week 3 though, so I am going 400k-450k again.

I've a feeling there will be some more stock, but it will still be relatively limited due to Nintendo wanting to wait for shipments until November.

Around the Network

I think it'll drop even more. Week 4 is where it'll go up again.

I think it will drop again slightly. 350k-400k.

300-350K for the next one, I guess around 330K Supply is the issue, otherwise numbers would be higher.

In Japan it sold more again in week 3, so my prediction of it dropping further worldwide might turn out wrong.

Kakadu18 said:

In Japan it sold more again in week 3, so my prediction of it dropping further worldwide might turn out wrong.

Yeah if it's similar in other regions we could be looking at about 570k for week 3. Though other regions might not be the same.