By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Getting complimented on what you look like?

Been told that I look like Fez from That '70s Show.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

As a guy its really rare you get complimented on your looks imo (Maybe a GF or wife says something kinde or like "you too" back at you).

I've been told I look like Dumbo.

i take stuff that never happend for 100, Jim

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I use to compliment girls back when I was younger by saying oh, you look like so-and-so. But I quit. Seems most women, even when they really do look like the person you're telling them they look like--and even if the person you're telling them they look like is absolutely gorgeous--just don't want to hear it.

I think for the most part, guys don't care. But in my experience, girls mostly want to be thought of as unique, and not some sort of clone... even if said clone is beautiful.

Of course, there's always exceptions. 

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Been told that I look like Fez from That '70s Show.

You could be! You do have a little bit of his personality! ;) 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Every now and then someone thinks I’m (at least part) Mediterranean, while I’m not in the slightest. I never heard whether or not it’s a good thing though.

S.Peelman said:

Every now and then someone thinks I’m (at least part) Mediterranean, while I’m not in the slightest. I never heard whether or not it’s a good thing though.

people from that region think its a good thing, the rest of the world not so much. So it depends on who said it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

George Clooney. Get called this all the time as I have salt and pepper hair. I don't actually look like him though lol

I have been told I look like Bowser. Not sure how to take that.