By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Final Fantasy IX Remake, Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy Tactics remasters in development.

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/rumor-massive-geforce-now-leak-says-final-fantasy-ix-remake-tactics-chrono-cross-remaster-may-exist/

*faints*

That would be tooo much awesome for any one person to handle. Most excited about Chrono Cross. 

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IX is my 3rd favourite from the main series (IV - VII - IX - XIII).

It takes place in a fantasy world. Just imagine how beautiful a remake would be. Excited, if true.

Final Fantasy Tactics could be a port of the "War of the lions" version from the PSP, with new cinematics and extra content.

I don't believe it for a second. Not only that after FF7R the last thing I want is for them to reimagine it in chunks that take 35 years to complete. I'm Fairly sure about Titanfall 3 has been shot down a couple of years ago esp with Apex. So this all sounds like a fans wishlist and that's exactly why it's total BS.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

One day I hope legend of dragoon remake comes and tomba 1 and 2 and klonoa get a remake

Around the Network

I would LOOOOOVE, a remake Chrono Cross, and potentially some new Chrono games in future as well...... please make it happend.

dane007 said:

One day I hope legend of dragoon remake comes and tomba 1 and 2 and klonoa get a remake

Fans have been calling out for a remake of Legend of Dragoon..... sadly nothing has come of it.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 16 September 2021

dane007 said:

Klonoa got a remake. Just needs to be remastered

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

dane007 said:

Word on the street was that Klonoa is getting a remaster/remake/collection called Klonoa Encore

Seems to random (and too good) to be real

I don't see why they would remaster Chrono Cross before Chrono Trigger.
Also so much other stuff on that list was completely unrealistic and nonsensical that I don't believe any of this. And why would they make a spiritual successor to FF Tactis with Project Triangle Strategy only to then remaster FF Tactics itself.

They're making FFVII Remake right now, there's like two more parts coming. If true FFIX Remake most likely wouldn't even be in development yet.