By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo FINALLY adds Bluetooth audio!

It took so much longer than it should have, but we finally can wirelessly connect to our Bluetooth headphones both in handheld and docked! 

And before anyone asks, the screenshot shows that Bluetooth mics won’t work, so still can’t talk to your friends. Nintendo stepping up their game with basic features after that Steam Deck announcement. Kind of a slap in the face that all it took was a firmware update. 

Around the Network

It's mind-blowing it took so long to add such basic feature

Better late than never anyway 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Not 1, not 2, not 3... 4 years it took.

Good. Now give more like wallpapers.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Not 1, not 2, not 3... 4 years it took.

4.5*

They were grasping that 5th year rather quick. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Lol, has some weird limitations. Bluetooth audio disconnects when you do local wireless? Why? It can do online without it. Also max 2 controllers while using Bluetooth audio....

I'm guessing most people will only use Bluetooth headphones while single player though, still weird it took so long and weird it has these limitations.

haha that's funny!

oh it is not a joke!? :O

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Finally! I did not see that coming.

As good as the Switch is, it is certainly far behind in so many QoL aspects. Hell, I still miss a lot of the old 3DS features abandoned by the Switch.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.