By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Potential leaked list of PlayStation first-party games coming to PC

Steam Database seems to have a list of Sony games that potentially are being ported to PC. What do you think of the list? There are some major titles on this list for sure, but was hoping for a Bloodborne PC port....I wonder what Ratchet & Clank title it could be referring to? I'm hoping for Rift Apart, but I'm assuming it's the 2016 title.

Here's the source for this list, but of course until Sony officially announces anything, massive grain of salt! 

GeForce Now Database Leaks God of War, Returnal, Demon's Souls, More Potential PC Ports (twistedvoxel.com)

Around the Network

https://screenrant.com/geforce-now-leak-gta-kingdom-hearts-bioshock-injustice/

The geforce now database also includes games such as a Final Fantasy 9 remake, kingdom hearts 4, xcom 3, bioshock 2022, Mario + Rabbids, injustice 3.... Basically I wouldn't give this leak any credibility. More Sony games are coming to pc but this leak doesn't confirm anything.

Somewhat believable. The only big upcomming exclusive is Horizon: Forbidden West. The rest are older games, lower-tier exclusives (Returnal, Demon's Souls) and GT7 (given the state of that franchise, probably good to try and get more exposure.)

I think there's a good chance all of those games will make it to PC eventually but that will be years down the line. The main problem with this list is that the actual full list seems to include games that are very unlikely to happen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pncvo0/unlocking_geforce_now_reveals_god_of_war_2018_for/?sort=confidence

But I will say the fact that Bloodborne isn't included does make it sound more valid even though it's probably not.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Even shows Mario, all bs.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:

Even shows Mario, all bs.

Tegra has Wii games in China. I have only old Wii games, it´s ok, because of this. 

Last edited by Agente42 - on 13 September 2021

Captain_Yuri said:

I think there's a good chance all of those games will make it to PC eventually but that will be years down the line. The main problem with this list is that the actual full list seems to include games that are very unlikely to happen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pncvo0/unlocking_geforce_now_reveals_god_of_war_2018_for/?sort=confidence

But I will say the fact that Bloodborne isn't included does make it sound more valid even though it's probably not.

There is a Mario game and Bayonetta 3 on the list.

The whole thing is nonsense. Some of these games are very likely to never even release anywhere.

As some people on other sites have pointed out, the platforms of almost all (currently) PS4/5 exclusives shown on the list are "unknown". Only GoW is shown as a Steam game, so this is probably the next game coming out on PC. Yet, Uncharted Legacy Collection also has "unknown" platforms so anything is possible. Personally, I can't say I'm surprised if all these games will come out on Steam and EGS. But I did expect Bloodborne to be the next game due to rumours the last year about a remastered version for PC and PS5.

P.S.: Wow, Sony had actually considered making a Helldivers sequel! Though it may have been cancelled by now, cause Arrowhead hasn't announced a new game for 5+ years.

A correction, this isn't Steam database, but a GeForce NOW vulnerability. Which has been fixed.

The leak itself is real. But which of these are cancelled, planned or are actually going to be released remains up in the air. Also, WHEN, if they will be released, is unknown.

Here is more detailed source.

Edit:

Nvidia seems to have gone in damage control mode.

Last edited by Rhonin the wizard - on 14 September 2021

It doesn't make sense for Sony to start porting PS5 games when they haven't even ported the vast majority of their PS4 catalog.

Why not port Spiderman, God of War, GoT, BloodBorne, Dreams & then port GT7, Demon's Souls & HFW down the line? Sony would be leaving money on the table if they didn't exhaust their PS4 library. The only PS5 game I could see getting a relatively "early" port, or even a day and date launch, would be the TLOU PT.II standalone multiplayer game.