By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rap/Hiphop with Intense Instruments thread

Grand Master Flash - The message, Amazing. 10000/10

Melle Mel -Mama, Man this song is hardcore Instrumentally and lyrically the jail life is true locked in the pen tossed over second floor it's for real also macho bump other macho . entire song 10000/100

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

SegaHeart said:

Cru - Just another case, The entire song hit home too good.

Self Quoting I melt from Cru - Just Another Case at 0:57 mark "this ain't funny so don't you there laugh! just another case about to go down , This aint funny so don't you there laugh , this aint funny" that quote from 0:57 was amazing .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Cru - Hoe 2 Society, scary shit but it is the hood lifestyle.

Cru - Lounging wit my cru, Lyrics get me.

Grand Master Melle Mel - Old School , I kept song in unheard songs but this song is way too good 0:00 mark too amazing

Grand Master Flash and the furious five - back in the old days of hiphop , before Ice Cubebefore NWA before Tupac ETC, Not many people remember Hiphop in early 80's song is 1988 but they hiphopping about earlier days early 80's NWA was created in 1988 but Grand Master Flash and Grand Master Melle Mel and Furious Five was created in 1982.

Around the Network

Nas - Stillmatic

MF Doom - Books of War Lost Chapter

76"O" CEANSIDE Killa Kali, I visit here alot

Jay z - Dirt off my shoulder, I like the song so much 

Ice Cube -You can do it, what an amazing song still loved this since I was in 2000's

Teriyaki Boys -Tokyo Drift blew me away back then 1000000000/10 rate amazing want forza horizon japan to have this song and the initial d songs

Last edited by TheTitaniumNub - on 15 June 2022

50 Cent - Toy Soldier, something about this song was great when I heard it back in 2000? Well, my brother loved it 

Eminem - Toy Soldiers I liked the lyrics more than the instruments. but 50 Cent was some beast in my pree teen years :) both unique