By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Rap/Hiphop with Intense Instruments thread

Good luck on the Show, when you come back can tell me how it was?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Mexican Rapper Conejo

Conejo - Sound thee Alarm 2 Instruments evil

Conejo - Street Life, Flow and Instruments are amazing, My favorite currently from Conejo loved hearing entire song Instruments with Flow 10000/10

Conejo - City of Angels , Instrumentals great

Conejo - Tonite we go to war lyrics serious

Capone (Mexican) - No love for you, 1:35 mark Instruments great till video ends

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Eminem - Superman , Entire song amazing 1:00 mark till video ends

D - LO - You played me, Heard an African American underground somewhere in los angeles play this in his old lowrider car It's amazing what he plays in his car :) He was African American with a low rider listening to this.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 May 2022

SegaHeart said:

2Pac - It hurts the most unreleased , lyrics are evil 1000/10

SegaHeart said:

The saddest tupac song I added this late I rarely add sad songs to this thread but this song is very deep tupac - pain

I love these 2 tupac songs 

2Pac -when it hurts the most, very memorable this part (When your nigga down it hurts the most "2Pac boom boom boom got me shooting at a ghost") 1:03 mark this song to me is a 10000/10

the second song which is 

2Pac - Pain the reiterating of tired of the strain and the pain x4 is really strong 3:57 mark

SegaHeart said:

Mexican Rapper Conejo

Conejo - City of Angels , Instrumentals great

Conejo - City of Angels 2:09 mark till the end that song melt me.

Lil Flip - Tonight Feat Seville, her ass is phat

Lil Flip - RIP screw feat Bizzy Bone, I really like this song.

Around the Network

Cru - Just another case, The entire song hit home too good.

Boo ya tribe - N guns we trust, mix of rap and rock, favorite 0:34 mark to end

Public Enemy feat Anthrax - Bring the Noize rap/rock mix, I enjoyed this song in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Emenim - WIthout me , that Intro beat is 5/5 it melted me and throughout the song lyrics.

Ice Cube - A history of violence , this 1 minute video is too deep and I'm not sure if it's real ? But what a story.

Jay Z - Big Pimpin feat UGK, I like the instruments alot in this one :)