By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Across (mZuzek's music)

Ka-pi96 said:

Not the kind of music I normally listen to, but you did well! Although it kind of sounds like you've put emphasis on the instrumental side rather than the vocals. The sound balance just doesn't seem quite right and they sometimes drown out the vocal part and make it difficult to hear.

Still though, congrats on this! It's a great achievement and I hope it does well.

I was going to say the same thing actually but decided not to. Will second it now though.

The fact you did all this by yourself though... Holy shit. That's insane.

Well done mate, you should be proud of the work you've done.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Not the kind of music I normally listen to, but you did well! Although it kind of sounds like you've put emphasis on the instrumental side rather than the vocals. The sound balance just doesn't seem quite right and they sometimes drown out the vocal part and make it difficult to hear.

Still though, congrats on this! It's a great achievement and I hope it does well.

Drowning out the vocals is a strategic move to make the bad singing less noticeable. I hope it didn't happen too often though. I know the vocals as a whole aren't nearly as loud as they are in most recordings, but they should still be audible for the most part, I hope.

Thanks.

Edit: and thanks ironmanDX too.

It's nice reading your positive comments, I really appreciate it.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Okay, I'm reviving this thread, figure it might as well post all the music here instead of just doing something for the first album.

There's another album out today! It's called Civilization and I'm proud of how it turned out. I edited the OP so it's posted there but I'll post it here again too because why not.

On Bandcamp!!
And Spotify!
And Apple Music.
And YouTube!

Sing along a song with no face, and all that. Hope y'all have a happy June 15th!

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

mZuzek said:

Okay, I'm reviving this thread, figure it might as well post all the music here instead of just doing something for the first album.

There's another album out today! It's called Civilization and I'm proud of how it turned out. I edited the OP so it's posted there but I'll post it here again too because why not.

On Bandcamp!!
And Spotify!
And Apple Music.
And YouTube!

Sing along a song with no face, and all that. Hope y'all have a happy June 15th!

I subscribed to the youtube channel.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.