By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Dread discussion

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

I can't even remember what I got stuck on with Fusion to be honest, I played it on the Wii U virtual console in like 2014. 

Maybe we can help you. Was it to do with accessing part of the Bottle Ship?

Wait. Wasn't the Bottle Ship on Metroid Other M?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Vodacixi said:

Wait. Wasn't the Bottle Ship on Metroid Other M?

I thought it was in Metroid Fusion.

Well, it's been a while since I played Other M... but I would bet the space station where the game takes place is called Bottle Ship

I just hope Dread doesn't get too hard, I'd hate to get stuck and not be able to enjoy the whole thing.

Yet another trailer, almost 5 minutes long. Nintendo is really pushing this game and it looks amazing.

Signature goes here!

This game looks better and better with each trailer!! I've never seen Nintendo put so much marketing towards a Metroid game before. I'm hoping Dread will have the BotW effect where it substantially introduced the franchise to a new audience and sales skyrocketed!

Around the Network

Oh look, another 5 minutes of goodness that I can’t watch. I’m so glad they only made us wait 4 months for this game to come out. Hype levels are getting insane…I do find it interesting that they are releasing trailers like this. It almost suggests there might not be a September Direct.

super_etecoon said:

Oh look, another 5 minutes of goodness that I can’t watch. I’m so glad they only made us wait 4 months for this game to come out. Hype levels are getting insane…I do find it interesting that they are releasing trailers like this. It almost suggests there might not be a September Direct.

Pretty sure there still will be a Direct within the next couple of weeks. Not only for historical reasons with Directs in September, but Nintendo uses the opportunity to market their remaining releases for the year along with some information on a couple of the following year's games. So I would expect updates on Advance Wars 1&2 Remake, Mario Party Superstars, Pokemon BD&SP, maybe LoZ: Twilight Princess or Wind Waker announcement, Shin Megami Tensei V, along with a couple surprises and hopefully the rumored GB and GBC Online service.

I really, REALLY wish I could just wake up tomorrow on October 8th. Jesus Christ, the game looks better with every trailer.

Fuck Elden Ring, fuck Starfield, fuck BotW 2, fuck God of War Ragnarok... This. This right here. This is my most anticipated game right now BY FAR.

Vodacixi said:

I really, REALLY wish I could just wake up tomorrow on October 8th. Jesus Christ, the game looks better with every trailer.

Fuck Elden Ring, fuck Starfield, fuck BotW 2, fuck God of War Ragnarok... This. This right here. This is my most anticipated game right now BY FAR.

I noticed that you didn't include Metroid Prime 4 in your list of fucks.

super_etecoon said:
Vodacixi said:

I noticed that you didn't include Metroid Prime 4 in your list of fucks.

It's difficult to be super excited for a game announced 4 years ago and of which we have seen effectively nothing yet.

Don't get me wrong: I'm looking forward to MP4. But my current feelings for it are... Asleep xD