By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Dread discussion

Hynad said:
Slownenberg said:

Damn, surprised you thought final boss wasn't as hard as some others. Died sooooo many times on final boss haha. I definitey thought final boss upped the challenge from the other really hard bosses. Anyway, after you've gone through the game once it gets a lot easier, so you should definitely try out hard mode. Not saying hard won't be challenging, but like replaying normal mode after I beat it for the first time was soooo much easier. Hard mode is a good challenge after you've beat the game on normal.

And yeah, I tried to 100% the game right after I beat it for the first time and I also got everything except that one tank that requires just insane use of the shinespark. It takes some ridiculous shinespark skill to get that one.

I managed to do all the shinespark/speed booster challenges with some taking me quite a few attempts. 

While they are challenging, I think you can manage with a little bit more dedication.

Well I got everything except the one super hard one. I feel no desire to waste a bunch of my time just to stay I got the last item in the game.

Around the Network

Enjoyed this game very much. I thought the controls were silky smooth. I would have liked the enemies to have a little more variety to them & present a bigger challange.

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

GoOnKid said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well they what would you rather they try instead of Earthbound?

Something entirely new, please. Or, if you really want to pin me down, Golden Sun.

May Nintendo read your words. The Golden Sun must Rise again! 

https://youtu.be/rx4JcDoySAM

Slownenberg said:
Hynad said:

I managed to do all the shinespark/speed booster challenges with some taking me quite a few attempts. 

While they are challenging, I think you can manage with a little bit more dedication.

Well I got everything except the one super hard one. I feel no desire to waste a bunch of my time just to stay I got the last item in the game.

If you know the best way to do them, none of them stick out as being much harder than the rest.

Two new difficulties are being added today via an update; an easier "rookie" mode, and a harder "Dread" mode where one hit means death.

Metroid Dread update out today with new difficulty modes, Boss Rush in April - Nintendo Everything

A Boss Rush is also being added in April.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Two new difficulties are being added today via an update; an easier "rookie" mode, and a harder "Dread" mode where one hit means death.

Metroid Dread update out today with new difficulty modes, Boss Rush in April - Nintendo Everything

A Boss Rush is also being added in April.

There's the easy mode. They heard the complaints of some people about the difficulty. And for good measure one for the masochists.