By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Guess Brady just didn't want to do it anymore and felt this was the right time after coming up short of a big comeback.
Went out on his shield and going down swinging.

Around the Network

just for fun KC by 7
LA by 4

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Rol: Chiefs by 11
PAO: Chiefs by 10

Damnit, I should've gone with my gut after that Week 17 game!!!

Mahomes played awful in that second half. Missing wide open guys a couple of times with overthrows. Just running around with no purpose and taking awful sacks. Could have just taken a few yards on scrambles a couple times and didn't.

Reid and Bieniemy needed to do a better job of calming him down.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Whoa! Bengals did it!!!

So happy for the Bengals. What a turn around for that franchise.

Rol: Rams by 3
PAO: 49ers by 7

theRepublic said:

Mahomes played awful in that second half. Missing wide open guys a couple of times with overthrows. Just running around with no purpose and taking awful sacks. Could have just taken a few yards on scrambles a couple times and didn't.

Reid and Bieniemy needed to do a better job of calming him down.

I think the greatest thing that is underestimated about the Bengals is how amazing they are a adjusting in the second half. They should be the poster child of how to make adjustments in-game.

That's part of why Patrick played like a Clown second half

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm so happy for Burrow. It's strange. I root against the Bengals as a division rival, but I'm suddenly rooting for them to win it all.

Year of the tiger baby.