By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

With LudicrousSpeed bumping the player count to 13, there are no important changes to the Hero Pick. The previously not announced threshold is 3 out of 13.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
DAL-TB2JAX-HOU1LAC-WAS1SEA-IND1
NYJ-CAR2MIN-CIN2ARI-TEN1SF-DET1
PIT-BUF2PHI-ATL2CLE-KC2GB-NO1
DEN-NYG1MIA-NE2CHI-LAR2BAL-LV1

DAL-TB2JAX-HOU2LAC-WAS2SEA-IND1
NYJ-CAR2MIN-CIN1ARI-TEN2SF-DET1
PIT-BUF2PHI-ATL2CLE-KC2GB-NO1
DEN-NYG1MIA-NE2CHI-LAR2BAL-LV1

DAL-TB1JAX-HOU1LAC-WAS1SEA-IND1
NYJ-CAR2MIN-CIN1ARI-TEN2SF-DET1
PIT-BUF2PHI-ATL1CLE-KC2GB-NO1
DEN-NYG1MIA-NE1CHI-LAR2BAL-LV1

An hour before kickoff of the early Sunday games, we are on track to have eight games this week where hero picks have been made. Of course this can still change depending on adjustments that may be made in the coming hours.

I decided to add a table in the spreadsheet that keeps track of the hero picks everyone made this season. This way we'll find out if "no risk it, no biscuit" is a good strategy or a complete bust.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

We ready…
We ready…
We ready…
For y’all…

Goddamnit, Jimmy! That was barely even 1 snap!

Where’s Trey?!?

Can't we go through ONE fucking game without someone getting injured?!?

I fear Browns not capitalizing on the amazing drive before the half ended will haunt them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I fear Browns not capitalizing on the amazing drive before the half ended will haunt them.

The curse of being a Browns fans is that you can see the plays that will ultimately lead to the Browns defeat hours before the game is over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson