By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ2ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN2TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV1
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA1DEN-KC2NE-BUF1

Around the Network
BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ2ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN1TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV2
BAL-PIT1SF-SEA1DEN-KC2NE-BUF2

BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIA2
IND-HOU1MIN-DET1PHI-NYJ1ARI-CHI1
LAC-CIN2TB-ATL1JAX-LAR2WAS-LV2

RolStoppable said:

2. Chargers vs. Bengals: I am rather surprised by the lack of faith in the Chargers, but I suppose they earned it with their consistent inconsistency whereas the Bengals are through a brief slump of theirs and now back to winning.

They are frauds. They played the AFC north so I watched them a lot this season. Outside of the stud QB and smart HC, there's nothing special about them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Tom Brady is just a TD machine, I love watching him play. If deserves MVP this year.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Gardner Minshew threw a TD. I feel like it's 2019

Why was Minshew ever benched then traded I will never understand. I'll admit that I forgot about his existence before today though. But he's playing like a starter.

Watching the Bengals is exactly like watching the Browns. When the offense takes a shit, it takes a shit.

I cannot understand why the Bengals offense can look so bad one week, and incredible the next.

EDIT- So the Bengals take a timeout because of bad time management wanting to go for a two point conversion after their first TD. After they regroup and set up for the two points they somehow manage to get a delay of game penalty and get pushed back. Adjusting to then go for a single point field goal and forget their circus of fuck ups,  they proceed to miss the filed goal.

If that doesn't summarize the bungles this game, I don't know what does.

Last edited by hatmoza - on 05 December 2021

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEDAL-NO1NYG-MIAx
IND-HOUxMIN-DETxPHI-NYJxARI-CHIx
LAC-CINxTB-ATLxJAX-LAR2WAS-LV2

Thank you Noble for getting me out of the last place spot. You will return to hotdog duty next week.