By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

Let it be noted how many tv experts were putting Saints in the Super Bowl picture after one week. Welcome to the back nine of the Jameis Winston experience.

Around the Network

God I hate the Seahawks

First drive of the game - A pick-six.

Well, we're off to flying start!

Totally misunderstood post. Sorry. lol

LMAO. Real pain right here:

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Gotta feel sorry for all the poor fans who were sitting around, hands clasped, praying to the Gods for it to go in. They were probably jumping up and down, screaming and yelling in triumph for minutes before they realized lol.

Shaunodon said:

Not the first time they lost their shit over a missed FG.

(Can't believe I'm actually saying this as a 49ers fan, but I miss the Legion of Boom.)

Oweh Oweh, what a play.

12-3 week so far. Stupid Seahawks. Certainly didn’t see Pittsburgh losing to Las Vegas or the Saints getting curb stomped, either.

Speaking as a fan of the NFL for a moment. I'm so glad the Ravens kicked KC in the mouth. I never root for a division rival, but I'm just so sick of KC and especially sick of their fans.

Speaking as a member of the prediction league... God damn you Seahawks. Also, in hindsight, I dunno what I was thinking when I picked MIA over BUF. Maybe I thought their defense would mirror the Steelers defense against them last week? Speaking of the Steelers... lol

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson