By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rhythm Tengoku Heaven Paradise 15th Anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD01MJvZfmE

To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the Rhythm Tengoku Series (Rhythm Heaven, Rhythm Paradise, Rhythm World), several animators and illustrators have come together to reanimate the series’ first rhythm game, “Karateka” also known as Karate Man, Karate Killo, & The Fighter in other countries.

---

Hey! Baby! How's it going?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I was disappointed when Nintendo announced a new Wario Ware, because that means no new Rhythm Paradise (Heaven for you fellow americans) for at least some time. Rhythm Paradise is one of my favourite franchises ever. The amount of fun and joy that every minigame provides to me is unmatched. I don't know... When I play those games... I feel happy.

They are probably the best example of what Nintendo claims they want to acomplish: "Put smiles in people's faces". Soviet russian birds training under the snow... a watch powered by tiny monkeys... A dog and a cat playing badminton on fucking airplanes... a ninja protecting his lord from the enemy clan... a bear chopping wood for some weird cats.... Every minigame in this series is just absolutely genious. I can't help but to smile when I see them for the first time for how awesome and clever they are.

I wish once they are done with Wario Ware they give us a new RP game for the Switch. It's one of the few things the console is missing in my book.

Vodacixi said:

It's one of the few things the console is missing in my book.

I agree. Instead of having Splatoon 3 or another 3D Mario, they should just release some of these older titles fans are waiting for [2D Mario].
Still surprised they announced Wario Ware and Advance Wars (remake buh huh), even if the former delays Tengoku.

These kind of games add more to the library than a sequel to an already established series.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"