By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted September (Voting Closed!)

genius16 said:

Is Diablo 2 still a thing after the WC3 disaster and the Activision/Blizzard culture at the moment?

Yeah. I still have an iota of hope for the game itself to be good. But I went from amped to "we'll see." Diablo II was my first PC game so I am clinging loosely to hope purely for nostalgia.

Around the Network

1. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Sky (NS)
2. Hollow Knight: Silksong (NS)
3. Shovel Knight Dig (NS)
4. Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl (NS)
5. WarioWare: Get It Together (NS)

1. Mario Party Superstars (NS)
2. Battlefield 2042 (PC)
3. Halo Infinite (PC)
4. God of War: Ragnarok (PS5)
5. Guardians of the Galaxy (PC)

1. Metroid: Dread (NS)
  2. Age of Empires IV (PC)
  3. Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel (NS)
  5. Advance Wars 1 + 2 Re-Boot Camp (NS)

Love and tolerate.

1. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
2. Tales of Arise (PS5)
3. Forspoken (PS5)
4. Granblue Fantasy Relink (PS5)
5. Kena Bridge of Spirits (PS5)

PS1 : 102.50M | PS2 : 157.68M | PS3 : 87.41M | PS4 : 116.40M (right now) | PS5 : ?

Around the Network

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel (NS)
2. Hollow Knight: Silksong (NS)
3. Metroid Dread (NS)
4. Metroid Prime 4 (NS)
5. Advance Wars 1+2 Rebooted (NS)

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel - NS
2. Tales of Arise - PS4
3. Metroid Dread - NS
4. Shin Megami Tensei V - NS
5. Project Triangle Strategy - NS

1. Halo Infinite (PC)
2. Kena: Bride of Spirits (PC)
3. Back 4 Blood (PC)
4. Forza Horizon 5 (PC)
5. Guardians of the Galaxy (PC)

1) Lost Judgment (PS5)
2) Tales of Arise (PS5)
3) Horizon FW (PS5)
4) God of War Ragnarok (PS5)
5) FF XVI (PS5)

Alrighty, So going to update the OP with the following changes: If I missed anything please let me know

August Releases (No Longer Eligible): Action Arcade Wrestling, Arietta of Spirits, Art of Rally, Axiom Verge 2, Baldo: The Guardian Owls, Black Book, Blair Witch VR, Boyfriend Dungeon, Button City, Dodgeball Academia, Dwarrows, Dreamscaper, Garden Story, Glitchpunk, Grime, I Am Dead, I Expect You To Die 2: The Spy and The Liar, Inked: A Tale of Love, Library of Ruina, Marvel's Avengers - War For Wakanda, Necrobarista, Rustler, Sam & Max Save The World Remastered, Seed of Life, Shadowverse: Champion's Battle, Slime Rancher, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (PS5), Spelunky (NS), Spelunky 2 (NS), The Big Con, The Vale: Shadow of the Crown

September Releases (Last Time to Vote on These): Bloodrayne Betrayal: Death's Stranding Director's Cut, Fresh Bites, Eastward, El Shaddai, Encased, Gold CLub Wasteland, In Sound Mind, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Lemnis Gate, NBA 2K22, New World, Port Royale 4, SkateBIRD, The Artful Escape

October Releases: Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, Lego Marvel Super Heroes (NS), Monster Crown, NASCAR 21: Ignition, Ori: Collection (NS), Solar Ash, Tetris Effect: Connected

Delayed Titles No Longer Listed for Now: Life Is Strange Remastered, Life Is Strange: True Colors (NS), Rainbow Six Extraction,