By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Nintendo run by Dinos!.

Can someone necrobump this every year?

One of the best all-time troll threads. 10/10

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Ok, ok... calm down ninto fans this isnt about you.

Clearly you will buy your games 20 times over again on a new console, clearly you guys will pay for online when its the must shit online out of all 3 console makers. Clearly you guys would eat shit and smile while doing it.

This topic isnt for you so please leave it if your one of them kinda Nintendo fans.

If your not however and your a Nintendo fan but are sick of how Nintendo has been treating you while other console owners been getting all the love this place is for you (Unless some Nintendo fanboy on the site gets it blocked).

Pretty much guys you can complain about all the shitty things you feel like Nintendo is doing compared to other console makers in here and what maybe can we do to help Nintendo change before they become the dinos they are.

I was a Nintendo fan but upon reading this well written piece, I have completely changed my stance. Excellent work sir.

JWeinCom said:
zero129 said:

Ok, ok... calm down ninto fans this isnt about you.

Clearly you will buy your games 20 times over again on a new console, clearly you guys will pay for online when its the must shit online out of all 3 console makers. Clearly you guys would eat shit and smile while doing it.

This topic isnt for you so please leave it if your one of them kinda Nintendo fans.

If your not however and your a Nintendo fan but are sick of how Nintendo has been treating you while other console owners been getting all the love this place is for you (Unless some Nintendo fanboy on the site gets it blocked).

Pretty much guys you can complain about all the shitty things you feel like Nintendo is doing compared to other console makers in here and what maybe can we do to help Nintendo change before they become the dinos they are.

I was a Nintendo fan but upon reading this well written piece, I have completely changed my stance. Excellent work sir.

Caught me off guard that you didn't lock up this thread, then I realized you aren't a moderator anymore. Makes sense. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Yea I agree. Nintendo are run by a bunch of idiots. Like, imagine them making something as yawn worthy as Breath of the Wild 2 when they can go back into the Love Hotel business and make some serious bank. Come on Nintendo, smarten up!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Metallox said:
JWeinCom said:

Caught me off guard that you didn't lock up this thread, then I realized you aren't a moderator anymore. Makes sense. 

Why would I lock this doctoral thesis level critique of Nintendo's practices? If anything, I think we should make it the new frontpage.

Around the Network

I wanna brag about having the most powerful console on the internet, but I know nintendont dont do that

I'm done... with them

We reap what we sow

I’m mad that Nintendo of Japan are too soft to develop a Metroid on console (themselves) since 1994. That’s a lot of wussin out!

What are they afraid of?

Last edited by snyps - on 29 July 2021

Doctor Zero129 the delusional therapist for the disillusioned Nintendo fan ,and for those that feel he's a fake, the fact that he is the only one that doesn't know that Rol has no rivals shows he really is delusional.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Skittles are good but have you had the tropical starburst? Those are great! Starburst would be perfect for Switch!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

As a RPG lover, I take issue with Nintendo's continued ignorance of this key genre. We keep getting Quest 64-level crap like Xenoblade, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, TMS # FE (aka Persona with Fire Emblem guys), Pokemon, Mario RPG, Dragon Quest XI S, Witcher 3, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Ys, Trails of Cold Steel, and Octopath Traveler. Where's Mother 3? Where's Mother 4? Why hasn't Nintendo bankrolled a port of Wizardry? Are they waiting for the Switch DD? Have they learned nothing since the N64? 25 years later and cartridges are still holding back our RPGs! Where's my Square's Tom Sawyer HD Remaster?

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 30 July 2021