By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Nintendo run by Dinos!.

Nintendo needs to purchase more IPs. You all were thinking it, I said it for you…. You’re welcome!

The should start with buying all the video game rights to Disney properties and go from there.

Around the Network

And when it's time to do the dishes, where's Gunpei Yokoi? I'll tell you!

Gunpei Yokoi is looking out for Gunpei Yokoi!

I actually agree. Kinda of gone off ninty lately. Its all so gimmicky, tacky, should be a £20 pound E shop game.

I don’t pay for online.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest.

i’m gay

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

Anyone who's seen the Super Mario Bros. movie knows zero129 is right. In the movie, Bowser is a descendant of dinosaurs and gets turned into one towards the end. What's the name of Nintendo of America's president? Doug Bowser!!!! I rest my case.

Signature goes here!

I love dinos, they be cool.

I know this is somewhat a joke thread but honestly, they have really messed up the boat on the whole power of the console and WiiU although I enjoyed the concept was poorly executed and underpowered for it that it resulted in the Switch being rushed to market to replace it.

I think with the Switch success in terms of hardware sales they have an opportunity to make Switch 2 that much better the longer it takes for it to come out.

For example I liked how easy it was to backup your game files and updates to a HDD on the Wii U, however it aint as easy on the Switch.

It would also be nice to get some decent 3rd party support lol. Indies alone ain't good enough.

In any case Nintendo probably won't listen to fans and I will still buy the next console anyway to play their games lol.

This thread is epic and hilarious.

Well I mean...Bowser did take over for Reggie.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261