By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Chrizum said:
S.Peelman said:

My country sucks at football. It's a national trauma.

Worst thing is: we used to be good, but now we suck and keep on sucking.

Yes, the golden 70s. Even Feyenoord was good back then.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Chrizum said:

No worries, we took on the mantle.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
S.Peelman said:

Stolen World Cup, should have been a corner right before the goal.

S.Peelman said:
Chrizum said:

Late 90s/2000 we also should have won a cup.

S.Peelman said:
TomaTito said:

Stolen World Cup, should have been a corner right before the goal.

Thank god no one was eliminated during the Street Fighter round, it would have spoiled the final.

Either way, you should be proud how total football evolved.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I was sent from Tajikistan to perform in every sport in the Olympics, because they couldn't afford more than one plane ticket. Also, I lived in a tent for the entire event because we couldn't afford an Inn.

I got fourth place in 17 events, fifth in more than 40 events (though, like 35 were swimming, so it's not impressive), but didn't manage to win any golds this year. Sucks :(

Anyone here win any golds? If so, how many?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The trouble with sport is that it has become "too competive". What should be fun has been broken down into an industry designed to win.

That's a good model for making cars, but a pretty boring story to watch. Maybe they should go back to non-professional leagues, where people play tennis at weekends, but also have a real job?

what do they say? sport is the most important thing of the things that arent important...i think video games and movies are up there tho.

At least you could probably beat all those US athletes at all these new sports games.

I do love sports and well Brazil isn't strong in that much sports. For me at least I go with if in a sport we are among the best I pretty much expect them to give their best and go get the gold. If it is a sport we have no tradition I just cheer the team or athlete to do their best and improve themselves and achieve their goals, I'm much more lenient with them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."