By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am a predictive genius!

 

How do you feel about Sony making PC games?

Great, more gamers can play them! 15 57.69%
 
It's bad, thats destroying Playstation! 5 19.23%
 
Meh, I don't care either way... 6 23.08%
 
Total:26
Mnementh said:
mjk45 said:

I want all those only on PC games on console.

Doki Doki Literature Club was only on PC, but now it is on consoles. Rejoice!

Matsku said:

Some of them wouldn't work.

Aforementioned Doki Doki Literature Club is a game that nnever could work on consoles. Until they made it work.

I'd like to see them porting something like Hearts of Iron. Basically unplayable without a mouse.



Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mnementh said:

Doki Doki Literature Club was only on PC, but now it is on consoles. Rejoice!

Matsku said:

Some of them wouldn't work.

Aforementioned Doki Doki Literature Club is a game that nnever could work on consoles. Until they made it work.

I'd like to see them porting something like Hearts of Iron. Basically unplayable without a mouse.

You never played StarCraft on N64?



Of course they should. The only people it negatively affects are Sony fanboys.



TheTitaniumNub said:

Of course they should. The only people it negatively affects are Sony fanboys.

There was one that lost his cool and threw his PS4 in the trash when Horizon Zero dawn appeared on PC.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Chicho said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I'd like to see them porting something like Hearts of Iron. Basically unplayable without a mouse.

You never played StarCraft on N64?

I tried. For about 10 minutes before I ragequitted and went back to the PC version.

Starcraft, Command & Conquer, they all tried to go console at some point but I find playing those on a controller is complicated at best and nuts at worst.



Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mnementh said:

Doki Doki Literature Club was only on PC, but now it is on consoles. Rejoice!

Matsku said:

Some of them wouldn't work.

Aforementioned Doki Doki Literature Club is a game that nnever could work on consoles. Until they made it work.

I'd like to see them porting something like Hearts of Iron. Basically unplayable without a mouse.

Oh yeah I haven't played the Console version yet how does it work? No spoilers please as I haven't played ddlc+ yet.



Well, Sony seems to be picking up the pace of their PC ports! Since the last time this thread was updated, we now know of God of War (2018), Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, and now SteamDB has Sackboy: A Big Adventure listed, so that may be announced soon. Rumor also is that Bluepoint is working on the Bloodborne PC port as well.

And none of these ports are being worked on by Nixxes! Makes me wonder what they're working on......

Of course Sony is going to stretch out their releases, but I wonder if it'll get to the point in another year or two where Sony will make their own PC launcher so they can have 100% of sales rather than giving Steam and EGS a cut. Maybe even integrate their current PS Now desktop app into this new launcher.

Last edited by gtotheunit91 - on 28 October 2021