By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Youtuber doing OK Update

I was wondering today about Cobanermani456 he has 1.3 million subscribers , checked his last video read the comments it seems he took his life yesterday it was this video I would like to find the info were this news hit?

Found these

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 28 June 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Can you please wait until you have an ounce of factual evidence before posting this kind of stuff, instead of spreading unsubstantiated rumours based on hasty assumptions?



Hynad said:

Can you please wait until you have an ounce of factual evidence before posting this kind of stuff, instead of spreading unsubstantiated rumours based on hasty assumptions?

I hope these reactions from comment are not what it is throughout the web , Hope he's ok.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 28 June 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

So hes dead because he said Good Night to Twitter?



KLXVER said:

So hes dead because he said Good Night to Twitter?

No, click on the first video read, where I found the youtube comments declaring he finally died.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

But so far, I never knew about what he was going through . Honest, Hope he's not dead and is another failed attempt like I recently discovered he tried doing in 2020, I ignored his existence, he obviously need help, like Zero needed help when he failed on his attempt .



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
KLXVER said:

So hes dead because he said Good Night to Twitter?

No, click on the first video read, where I found the youtube comments declaring he finally died.

Its just 2 people who said it and 1 who says hes good. I dont know. It might be true, but Im not sure if thats proof enough though. Guess we will find out soon enough. 



KLXVER said:
dx11332sega said:

No, click on the first video read, where I found the youtube comments declaring he finally died.

Its just 2 people who said it and 1 who says hes good. I dont know. It might be true, but Im not sure if thats proof enough though. Guess we will find out soon enough. 

Hoping those 2 declaring he's dead are just their assumptions in belief for his inactivity. Though this thread is helpful in knowing what's going on with our fellow youtube stars that have been in hiatus for so long .



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
Hynad said:

Can you please wait until you have an ounce of factual evidence before posting this kind of stuff, instead of spreading unsubstantiated rumours based on hasty assumptions?

I hope these reactions from comment are not what it is throughout the web , Hope he's ok.

Lol, you just shrugged off what Hynad told you. 



My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Honestly, I haven’t heard of this guy before. But this story seems like a bunch of Bull.

The guy claims he followed Cobanermani456 during his early childhood. But Cobanermani456 is a recent YouTuber who only gained traction in the last generation. His first video is from the late DS era. Since this is the only source, it seems like some kid with a wild imagination, or some dude who’s straight up lying for clicks.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.