By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V release date and details leaked

Tagged games:

It appears that Shin Megami Tensei V details may have leaked due to the Japanese website being created before it should have. This includes full specs, story details, gameplay, and the release date (listed as November 11, 2021).

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Just a few days before Pokemon, huh? Well good luck with that.

KLXVER said:

You're right, the Shinnoh remakes release a week later. Though to be fair, SMT may be niche enough to not be affected by it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

You're right, the Shinnoh remakes release a week later. Though to be fair, SMT may be niche enough to not be affected by it.

I hope you're right.

"You'll face over 200 demons"

I should hope this is understating it, seeing how SMT4 had over 400 demons and these guys are a major draw of the series.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

"You'll face over 200 demons"

I should hope this is understating it, seeing how SMT4 had over 400 demons and these guys are a major draw of the series.

They saw Game Freak getting away with Dexit and they want to try it as well. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

KLXVER said:

I would be more concerned if it was a few days after.  Besides I doubt those interested in a NEW SMT game would opt for a Pokemon remake that people are hating on anyway.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Can't wait to see some gameplay footage of this

Nothing groundbreaking leaked about gameplay, on surface it looks like the standard SMT game with better graphics (and less demons). I was hoping they could leak some new gameplay mechanics, that's what I'm really waiting for