By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis Remastered Trilogy announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Tagged games:

Zkuq said:

I've seen very little enthusiasm for remasters of any but the first game, so this seems quite pointless. I suppose it'll make some money, but that's about it.

Yea I was gonna say, I used to be super into first person shooters, and action games in general, as a kid/tween (I still am, just now I'm pretentious about it). 

However, the fact that, despite remembering a decent amount of Crysis 2 and 3, I still don't really get butterflies in my stomach thinking back on the times I had playing them, kind of leaves me to believe I liked them at the time to fulfill that genre binge (and because of their graphical fidelitY), but that they aren't really great or super astounding games.

Not sure I'd recommend them to anyone. I feel like I remember 2 having some pretty meh level design as well.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Zkuq said:

I've seen very little enthusiasm for remasters of any but the first game, so this seems quite pointless. I suppose it'll make some money, but that's about it.

Yea I was gonna say, I used to be super into first person shooters, and action games in general, as a kid/tween (I still am, just now I'm pretentious about it). 

However, the fact that, despite remembering a decent amount of Crysis 2 and 3, I still don't really get butterflies in my stomach thinking back on the times I had playing them, kind of leaves me to believe I liked them at the time to fulfill that genre binge (and because of their graphical fidelitY), but that they aren't really great or super astounding games.

Not sure I'd recommend them to anyone. I feel like I remember 2 having some pretty meh level design as well.

Ugh. The second game was possibly my biggest gaming disappointment of the previous decade, and that's with be having low expectations to start with. The third one seems more interesting, but after the second game, I just haven't been able to justify buying it to myself (especially with it being Origin-exclusive on PC, which raises the bar of buying even more).

>PC logo
Yeah I'ma wait and see, but I got that strong feeling they'll be doing another deal with Epic.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wait, didn't we get a remaster a year o two ago? Are they remaking it again? Did I miss something?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

spynx said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Then what was the point of the first Crysis Remaster? lol

We that was meant for only Crysis 1. This is for Crysis 1,2, & 3. Haptic feedback would give different experience than before.

it doesn't have native PS5 support, just BC

Around the Network

Should have been a Crysis + Crysis Warhead pack...

Darwinianevolution said:

Wait, didn't we get a remaster a year o two ago? Are they remaking it again? Did I miss something?

The first game got remastered, uh, last year, I think? The others were never remastered before this though.

haxxiy beat me to it, but they should have remastered Warhead as that's the only one to have never seen a console release.

I already own the first game on Switch and the sequels on 360 so this is a pass for me.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 June 2021