By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Poll: What has been your favorite Wii experience moment?

Playing Twilight Princess from beginning to end.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

After managing to actually find, and buy, a wii 4 months after searching for it, I came home, and updated it. Then my brother-in-law came over, and we played wii sports - baseball in particular. That was so damn fun.

WarioWare Smooth Moves, the minigame where you have to play Star Fox with motion controls. So much optimism, so much hope, so much joy.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Nice comments everybody.

"Like you know"

Mario galaxy, Metroid prime 3 & Zelda TP.

Around the Network

Really, two experiences have defined the wii for me. While I've played plenty of great games on the system, I feel like I've had that experience with a lot of them.

Probably the big things for me were:
1. Hunting for a wii. Going out with my brother and dad on countless occasions, the wii hunt became a weekly experience for us. Sure, some people might think of this as a nuisance but to us, it was a lot of fun and a great chance to bond.

2. Playing with my older brother. My older brother's become jaded on games and really juts plays ncaa basketball. However, for a long time, we finally got to play with him as he became a wii tennis afficionado.

The first time I stepped out onto LoZ:Twilight Princess Hyrule field and the music kicked in.

MLB Power Pros. Which is funny because it's something i could of had on the PS2. Finally a baseball game that gets it right and what made baseball games of the past fun, with all the depth if not more of what modern baseball games have.

Has to be Resident Evil 4 then SMG then Wii Sports with my uncles and aunties...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

the opening of twilight princess (i waited so long for that game!!!)
and then the other best part....
the end of twilight princess. so perfect

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)