By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Poll: What has been your favorite Wii experience moment?

Ripping off an enemy's shield with the grapple in MP3. It was just so awesome. And TLOZ:TP was an awesome game, with some really funny bits in. Like when link learns sumo wrestling, i couldn't stop laughing.

Around the Network

The first time I ever played it. Wii Sports hooked me and it hasn't stopped yet. People talk about the library being small but SMG, SSBB, MP3, RE4, Z and W, NMH, and many others have brought me tons of joy. I love my Wii. Is that wrong?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

-Aiming in MP3 and the whole game was a very enjoyable experience.
-the minigame in warioware smooth moves in which u have to drop the wiimote, very weird...

almost every moment in smg, boss fights in no more heroes, figuring out how to beat the puzzles in zack and wiki.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

My wow experience with the wii was playing wii golf over at my friends house, i remember when it was my turn, taking my practice swings to get started, and swinging, the bar stopped right before the red zone (i was a natural at that) and my ball flew as far as his did. That experience can only be matched 3 other times 1.) Playing Sonic 2 on my very own console for the first time 2.) turning on my ps1 and seeing the vibrant 3d world of Crash 2 3.) Playing NHL 2002 at a friends house and actually being able to tell the players had facial features and the abilty to move their faces and talk.
It was one of the few times i felt like i was experiencing something new in gaming. A rare event for someone who has been playing for about 13 years

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network

We were downstairs and the family was together eating. After we finished, my dad looked over at me and asked "Hey, how about the family goes upstairs and plays some Wii?". To tell you the truth I was shocked. My dad hadn't asked to play a game since our first console.

So we had a blast playing Wii Bowling and rocking out to Guitar Hero. It was one of the best video game experiences I've ever had. Then again, that's what the Wii is all about.

Playing the greatness that is Super Mario Galaxy is a close second.

First time playing (WiiSports), and using the Wiimote "on-screen pointer" for the first time. Galaxy & ExciteTruck up there as well.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

My first time playing Wii Sports, bowling in particular. There were six of us playing Wii Sports all night long past 5 AM, dinking ourselves stupid to boot. Good times.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Since I haven't tried SSBB yet (PAL) so I would have to say SMG. Even though LoZ: TP was amazing it almost felt like I've played it before some times. And I would rate SMG a better game than TP.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

actually finding a wii.. lol j/k

I think the first time I died in Z&W... I was impaled during the first level..

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut