By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated June Release

What Is Your Most Anticipated Game for June?

Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny 37 4.00%

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade 103 11.14%

Game Builder Garage 23 2.49%

Gulty Gear -Strive- 21 2.27%

Legend of Mana 30 3.24%

Mario Golf: Super Rush 210 22.70%

Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection 58 6.27%

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 301 32.54%

Scarlet Nexus 50 5.41%

Nothing From This List/Something Else 92 9.95%

Total:925

Im most exited for ratchet and clank even though i still dont have a ps5.

Im skeptical about E3. I dont think its ever gona go back to its former glory. Independent conferences probably spread across the entire month. But who knows, maybe gives us enough hype in each conference that will get us going all month.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

ratchet & clank rift apart

i'm excited for E3 but since we're still in the pandemic and everything has been pushed back that means a lot of things aren't gonna be ready to show so i'm just expecting something decent and if there happen to be some nice surprises then great. i'll still overhype it though because overhyping is fun 

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade followed by Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. Excited to finally get to play the improved game in its entirety. And also looking forward to R&C; which looks amazing.

Bonus: moderate hype for E3, though keeping expectations in check. Really hoping to see Nintendo show off new hardware and announcements. But I am mainly excited for PlayStation event to see new games and hopefully God of War: Ragnarok.

Alex Kidd In Miracle World DX

Very excited for E3. Nintendos conference is the one Im looking forward to the most.

I’m somewhat hyped for Guilty Gear Strive, not sure if I’ll get it at launch though.

Not too hyped for E3, I’m curious to see what Nintendo will show, but that’s about it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Nothing this month I'd really say I'm anticipating. If Scarlet Nexus gets very well recieved I will pick that up, but can't say I'm excited about it as of right now.

I'm not quite feeling the E3 hype yet, but it will hit me when we get closer like it usually does. Mostly looking forward to Ninty since I feel there's a decent chance the BotW sequel could make an appearance.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Astral Chain 2...erm I mean Scarlet Nexus followed by Ninja Gaiden Remastered

Not feeling the hype for E3.

Last edited by Leynos - on 24 May 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

From the poll Mario Golf, Legend of Mana looks neat too tho, lost interest in the Ninja Gaiden Collection.

Cris Tales looks really neat. Other than that, I'll wait for E3.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Scarlet Nexus and Guilty Gear Strive