By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starfield Rumours (now Q4 2022)

Expectant release date?

Holiday 2021 (anything is possible!) 2 8.00%

1st Half 2022 6 24.00%

2nd Half 2022 7 28.00%

2023 10 40.00%

Total:25

Within a few weeks we went from Q4 this year, to Q1 2022, now Q4 2022. Less than 4 weeks til E3 so soon the speculation will be able to stop. I actually wish these insiders would just be quite so things like E3 reveals would actually be a surprise. 

Around the Network

Not this hack again..

If this is true and the game is teased for late 2022, it'll be 2023 for sure. Bit annoying as this pushes TES 6 back even more >_>

They can take all the time they need to polish the game, its an exciting new IP that deserves the time. With gamepass I am never running out of games to play.

People fell for the rumours? What a surprise. Not sure how you can hype up a game with zero footage anyway.

What is the hype around this game? All they have shown is a logo. They have said practically nothing to be excited.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

What is the hype around this game? All they have shown is a logo. They have said practically nothing to be excited.

The guys who made Fallout and Elderscrolls are making a new IP in space, for fans of either series that is more than enough to be excited for. 

If true then a lot of insiders were way off on this one. People shouldn’t run and believe everything that is wrote on Twitter anyways but I guess we’ll find out the truth at E3. Also if this is indeed true then TES 6 is at that very end of the gen I suppose.

Either way, just let me know when Starfield comes out MS. I have my Xbox game pass Canada website bookmarked and my loonie ready for my 3 months for $1 offer. (Assuming the game is good that is, since all we have seen is a logo thus far)

Otter said:
Leynos said:

The guys who made Fallout and Elderscrolls are making a new IP in space, for fans of either series that is more than enough to be excited for. 

Those games are kinda shitty and glitch fests that don't do anything new.  Fallout 4 sucks. Fallout 76 sucks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Can the vgchartz news section stop getting posts every time these attention whores like jeff scrub releases a wet fart now?

this is posted by schreier tho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

the-pi-guy said:

hinch said:

Not this hack again..

If this is true and the game is teased for late 2022, it'll be 2023 for sure. Bit annoying as this pushes TES 6 back even more >_>

How is Schreier a hack?

The guy worked at Kotaku Need I say more? The guy tweets and writen articles are mostly sensationalist, exaggerate/exacerbate and even over embellish stories and spins to fit his narrative. Just like most 'gaming journalists'.

I mean the guy probably does have accurate sources, but I'll take most of these insiders rumours with a massive pinch of salt (and then some).

Last edited by hinch - on 20 May 2021