Iceland 0 0%

Malta 1 5.56%

Ukraine 2 11.11%

Bulgaria 0 0%

Lithuania 2 11.11%

San Marino 0 0%

Other 5 27.78%

Total:18

Last night was a bit weaker than Tuesday, but still alright. I loved Portugal, best song so far. Serbia was like one big wave of noise from start to finish. I guess that’s why it was called ‘Hurricane’. I was also afraid their lips would explode. Anyway, Latvia, Poland and Czech Republic sucked. Switzerland wasn’t my thing but I can see why it got through. Finland was doing a Finland which is always nice, and San Marino was decent as well, seeing Flo Rida waving a tiny San Marino flag is pretty funny. Calling a winner is pretty difficult, no clear cut favorite to me, also considering what Italy and France will bring.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

I dunno, I consider being massively generic and sounding just like everybody else to be a disadvantage, rather than an advantage.

I’d say it good that artists can make that choice though; be generic yet universally understandable, or be unique. There’s still artists that sing in their own language. Besides, nobody wants to hear something sung in Dutch, because then you get Sieneke 2010.

Ka-pi96 said:
Flilix said:

Australia's song is fully in English, that's just an Australian accent :)

I'm very skeptical. I know Australian accents, didn't recognise a single word from them as an English word though. Especially ironic when they were followed by Austria who was able to sing in perfect English.

I'm scratching my head as to how you can't recongnise any of the words as English. As an Australian, I can understand her very clearly, I think it's a you problem not being able to recongnise her words.  

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Grand final starts in 10 minutes!

Results will start to be announced in about 3 hours and will be finished about an hour later.

yay the UK may not come last this year :P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

My top three from the finals:
1. Finland
2. Italy
3. Bulgaria

Other notable mentions: Cyprus, Greece, Iceland, Spain, Lithuania, Ukraine, France, Sweden

For me, the ones I like would be;
Ukraine
Norway
Finland
Germany
Lithuania
Italy

Looks like a duel between France and Switzerland after the jury's votes

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

yay the UK may not come last this year :P

But they're the only ones with 0 points after the jury's votes

Edit: UK: Zero points!

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 22 May 2021

Italy won!

A staggering 301 points from the public is what made the difference for them.

Radek said:

How the hell is Ukraine winning wtf

Ukraine's song was great, that's why they got so far