By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants a PS5? I'm doing a giveaway!

mZuzek said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Lmfao, so SOMEONE is familiar with shipping international with tracking, signature, high priority and full insurance! :P  In some ways, yes: giveaways are to attract new people by getting their attention, but I do tend to do giveaways as a way of giving back to my small fanbase.  Anyone loyal to me definitely has a non-judgmental penchant that can see through my appearance/shenanigans

I'm not familiar with it directly, but I've heard stories. Brazil is really terrible about international shipping, unsurprising as it's generally terrible at everything.

Once upon a time in 2018, however, I won a Switch giveaway. Except if the winner was foreign, which I was, they instead would just give them a $300 Amazon gift card and it was up to them to figure out how to get it shipped. I was surprised to see that Amazon actually did ship to Brazil, and the shipping cost was somewhere along the lines of $320 lol. Thankfully my parents knew someone who was coming from the US soon and we got it shipped there, but, yeah. Oof.

Anyhow, while it's nice of you to feel that way about your loyal fanbase, you can be damn sure none of them will win this giveaway. Whoever wins it will disappear the day after, it's just how it goes. I'm not loyal to where I got my Switch from either

Yea, I know, and that has happened on previous giveaways, too lol... Sometimes, I want to just NOT be fair and manually select a winner, but that's really too disingenuous for me, lol

mZuzek said:

Thought: you should add "Agreeing to my post on VGChartz" to the list of requirements to enter

I know that VGChartz wants the clicks, so even though this is sarcasm, I'll give VGChartz a shoutout on Twitter when I can!  However, considering my following size, I think VGC gets more clicks in a day than I do a month hahaha

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Cool give away, its nice to see people doing these things.

... So is there a large VGC following in Brazil?! D:

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:

Why the sad face though? 

mZuzek said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Why the sad face though? 

Why not?

We are lovely, no need for sadness 

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Why the sad face though? 

That's not the sad face, that's the worried face, like I'm presenting giveaways to a large portion of people that can't even participate lol

mZuzek said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Why the sad face though? 

Why not?

I wasn't sad about it, I like hot Brazilian girls lmao

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Why the sad face though? 

That's not the sad face, that's the worried face, like I'm presenting giveaways to a large portion of people that can't even participate lol

mZuzek said:

Why not?

I wasn't sad about it, I like hot Brazilian girls lmao

I get it. I actually think you haven't found a particularly good forum to advertise this giveaway, I always felt like there are way more Europeans than USA citizens here or at least more non-Americans than Americans, probably the reason why this thread isn't getting much traction (besides us Brazillians crying a bit like we always do) 

mZuzek said:
BraLoD said:

I mean, half of my nickname says it all the time, tho.

It's not too notable because only the B is capitalized and also you add the A at the end. Bra can mean something else in english, too... uhhhhh, what I mean is, if your name was LoD_BR it'd stand out a lot more.

Can't disagree. Had no idea "Bra" meant Brazil and I'm fully aware he's brazilian

But maybe I'm just not a very smart person  

Forget the give away just give it to me

BraLoD said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

You can fix it by shipping me one and making it an example for everyone else.

Just saying.

Heh, imagine doing a giveaway and international winners have to...

PAY FOR THE SHIPPING THEMSELVES.

That'll teach 'em real quick why shipping this stuff international can be rough lol

Also, bra is "brasierre", which is French.  I know that inherently because I was that weirdo that took four years of French in highschool and can't speak a damned word of it, now lmfao

^^/