By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants a PS5? I'm doing a giveaway!

BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

Time for bra related Joke of the day.

A French man was learning english and his teacher thought it would be good if he went out and came back with what English words he'd learned, on returning back she asked him what he had learned he replied with take off ze bra baby and promptly got slapped,why he exclaimed I did what you asked, I went to the airport and heard the word takeoff and at the zoo heard them call an animal  zebra and coming back I learned the word baby from a mother pushing a pram.

btw, I thought you were Brad who liked LoD, so  why did you have to mess with my deeply ingrained image of you based off a full 3 seconds of looking at your use name this revelation has already affected me I can no longer look at Rol without now wondering if he really is Kim Possible.

Why won't you stop looking at me? You pervert!

What was that Bradley ? 3 seconds spread over seven years ,  you should feeling flattered at least it beats your 0 Tinder looks.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

What was that Bradley ? 3 seconds spread over seven years ,  you should feeling flattered at least it beats your 0 Tinder looks.

You are actually right.

As I have no Tinder account I actually do have 0 looks on it.

So your like me and VGChartz is the only place that hasn't refuse'd you entry.

Would love too buy I highly doubt you would mail it to China

我是广州人

Well if you pay the shipping fee to Canada...

DroidKnight said:

I'm also American and have never heard of this Twitter...I wasn't allowed to learn social skills, or socializing in general, because of social distancing restrictions. But a chance at a PS5, I might be willing to get a little dirty.

It's not so bad, considering all of the consoles allow you to link directly to Twitter in which I can post screenshots and clips directly.

mjk45 said:
BraLoD said:

Seems like you are a bra expert huh?

A French man was learning english and his teacher thought it would be good if he went out and came back with what English words he'd learned, on returning back she asked him what he had learned he replied with take off ze bra baby and promptly got slapped,why he exclaimed I did what you asked, I went to the airport and heard the word takeoff and at the zoo heard them call an animal  zebra and coming back I learned the word baby from a mother pushing a pram.

btw, I thought you were Brad who liked LoD, so  why did you have to mess with my deeply ingrained image of you based off a full 3 seconds of looking at your use name this revelation has already affected me I can no longer look at Rol without now wondering if he really is Kim Possible.

The level of cheese on that joke leads me to believe you must be a dad, lol

PDF said:

Level of wanting a PS5.

1. Liked the video.

2. Subscribed to the channel.

3. Follow on Twitter - Gave up, too much work for a PS5.

Please tell me you're not also one of those people saying it's "impossible" to buy

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
DroidKnight said:

I'm also American and have never heard of this Twitter...I wasn't allowed to learn social skills, or socializing in general, because of social distancing restrictions. But a chance at a PS5, I might be willing to get a little dirty.

It's not so bad, considering all of the consoles allow you to link directly to Twitter in which I can post screenshots and clips directly.

mjk45 said:

PDF said:

Level of wanting a PS5.

1. Liked the video.

2. Subscribed to the channel.

3. Follow on Twitter - Gave up, too much work for a PS5.

Please tell me you're not also one of those people saying it's "impossible" to buy

Are you accusing me of making  Dad jokes, them there's fightin words  but send me that PS5 and I'll forgive you.

BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

So your like me and VGChartz is the only place that hasn't refuse'd you entry.

Hasn't refused me yet, to be more accurate.

Thank god for ioi's complete lack of interest.

ZyroXZ2 said:

... So is there a large VGC following in Brazil?! D:

yes. I'm a Brazilian too sadly

IcaroRibeiro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

Heh, imagine doing a giveaway and international winners have to...

PAY FOR THE SHIPPING THEMSELVES.

That'll teach 'em real quick why shipping this stuff international can be rough lol

Also, bra is "brasierre", which is French.  I know that inherently because I was that weirdo that took four years of French in highschool and can't speak a damned word of it, now lmfao

Shipping is fine

Taxes are my concern as they also include shipping fees 

Yeah. It's a pretty big box too, so it would definitely be taxed.

mjk45 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

mjk45 said:

Are you accusing me of making  Dad jokes, them there's fightin words  but send me that PS5 and I'll forgive you.

Strange, I see no denial about being a dad... lmao

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/