By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted June (Voting Open)

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Please list your platform as best as you can. If a game has votes for PS4 and PS5, I will combine the points. Same goes for the Xbox One and Series S|X. 
  • NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM! I'll likely separate the consoles out in the system breakdown though. 
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
  • These are the stipulations for voting
    • While mostly games should be formally announced, I will now grant exceptions to games that are yearly released as long as it's well known that a new one is coming and we have an idea of what format it will take. (i.e. Fifa 2022 is allowed but the next Super Mario game isn't). Also, if a studio confirms it is working on a project or will be working on a project, that will work as well (i.e. Ni No Kuni 3, The Elder Scrolls VI, etc.)
    • The game cannot release in May (or before). So it has to be June 2021 or after.
      • If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (For example, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox is came out recently for the PS4 but won't be out on the Switch or PC until later this year). 
      • If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (closest example I can think of right now is that Rune Factory 5 comes out in May in Japan but won't come out until later worldwide).   
      • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate. 
  • Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point
  • If you need to edit your post, please create a new post and quote your old post. As I go through and count your votes, I will be hitting the like button on your post to make sure you know your post has been counted. Please refrain from editing the post after I like your post. 

Whoops! I was really tired last night and forgot to reserve spot number 2. Oh well, it can all go here for once since I am using spoiler tags now for the finished product. 

May Releases (No Longer Eligible): Aerial_Knight's Never Yield, Akiba's Trip: Hellbound and Debriefed, Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids DLC, Before We Leave, Biomutant, The Colonists, Days Gone (PC), Earth Defense Force: World Brothers, Famicom DetectiveClub: The Girl Who Stands Behind, Famicom Dectective Club: The Missing Heir, Hood: Outlaws and Legends, The Idolmaster: Starlit Season, King of Seas, Knockout City, Maneater, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Miitopia, Monster Harvest (PC), Oddworld: Collection (NS), Resident Evil VIIIlage, Rune Factory 5 (japan), Rust, Sayri: The Beginning, Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD, Snowrunner, Subnautica (NS), Subnautica: Below Zero, World's End Club, Wreckfest

June Releases (Last Month toe vote on these games): Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX, Chivalry 2, Curved Space, Dark Alliance, DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power, Destroy All Humans (Switch), Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny, Edge of Eternity, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (PC, NS), The Elder Scrolls Online: Gates of Oblivion, Final Fantasy VII Remake INtergrade, Guilty Gear -Strive-, The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom, Legend of Mana, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Monster Harvest (console), Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, Operation: Tango, Pro Cycling Manager 2021, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Roguebook, Scarlet Nexus, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, Tour De France 2021

July Releases: Cris Tales, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (PS4|5), F1 2021, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, Neo: The World Ends With You, Where The Heart Leads

August Releases: Humankind, In Sound Mind, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, King's Bounty II, New World, No More Heroes 3, RiMS Racing

September Releases: Deathloop, Hot Wheel Unleashed, Life is Strange: True Colors, Tales of Arise, WRC 10

October Releases: Back 4 Blood

Last edited by axumblade - on 01 May 2021

Around the Network

1. PS5 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits
2. PS5 - Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
3. X|S - Halo Infinite
4. X|S - Little Witch in the Woods
5. X|S - Tunic

Last edited by VersusEvil - 1 day ago

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)
2. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
3. Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (PS5)
4. Final Fantasy VII Remake Part. 2 (PS5)
5. God Of War Ragnarok (PS5)

1. Bayonetta 3 NS

2. Scarlet Nexus PS4

3.No More Heroes III NS

5. Neo The World Ends With You NS

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

1-Xenonauts 2 (PC)
2-Humankind (PC)
3-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PC)
4-Kingdoms Reborn (PC)
5-UnMetal (PC)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

1) Halo Infinite - Xbox Series X|S
2) Tales of Arise - Xbox Series X|S
3) Scarlet Nexus - Xbox Series X|S
4) Echo Generation - Xbox Series X|S
5) Psychonauts 2 - Xbox One

Honorable mentions: Tunic, Digimon Survive, Grounded (full release), Dying Light 2

1. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (NSW)
2. No More Heroes III (NSW)
3. Neo: The World Ends with You (NSW)
4. Hollow Knight Silksong (NSW)
5. Shin Megami Tensei V (NSW)

1. Freedom Planet 2 - PC

2. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - NS

3. No More Heroes III - NS

4. Splatoon 3 - NS

5. Tales of Arise - PC

Two are gone, two others enter ...

1) Shin Megami Tensei V (NS)

2) The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (NS)

3) Teenage Mutany Ninja Turtles : Shredder's Revenge (NS)

4) Monster Hunter Stories 2 : Wings of Ruin (NS)

5) No More Heroes III (NS)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Hmm this one's kinda tough, usually like to only list stuff that has a release date. May knocked out two of my picks.

1. Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PC)
2. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Switch)
3. Mario Golf: Super Rush (Switch)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (Switch)
5. Legend of Mana (Switch)