By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank State of Play - 15 Minutes of New Gameplay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zf1GCFoqn0&feature=youtu.be

Looking good

Between this, Returnal and RE8 - lots of stuff to play over the next few months

Subnautica 2 and Among Us also announced for PS4/PS5

Around the Network

The main reason why I bought a ps5. Hype!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sucks that this is coming on the day after Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.

I can never alternate between new games. Once I dive into one, I get as much of it as I can and then move on to the next. But this will be difficult, because one is my GOTY 2020 with added content and improved performance and visuals, while Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart is one of my most anticipated games of 2021.

Decisions, decisions...

Shooters need to stop using weapon wheels. It's such a clunky UI choice. I guess it's more forgivable in a cartoony game to have running pads for running on walls. Just personally find that mechanic kinda worn out since so few use it in a way that really advanced the game. Titanfall 2 did, Pop of course did but so many don't do it that well. The game looks ok but something I'd pick up at under $20.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Absolutely stunning! So these visuals here is what this current gen has to offer, eh? Consider me "wowed".

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Hynad said:

Sucks that this is coming on the day after Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.

I can never alternate between new games. Once I dive into one, I get as much of it as I can and then move on to the next. But this will be difficult, because one is my GOTY 2020 with added content and improved performance and visuals, while Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart is one of my most anticipated games of 2021.

Decisions, decisions...

Have you played FFVIIR? If so the DLC could probably be completed in a weekend 

Rift Apart looks phenomenal!

Its everything I expect from a next generation Ratchet & Clank!

Looks Bloody amazing! I belive this one can set a new mark for Ratchet & Clank!

PotentHerbs said:

Rift Apart looks phenomenal!

Its everything I expect from a next generation Ratchet & Clank!

Except still no online multiplayer.

I will never understand why Insomniac dropped that aspect of the series after releasing multiple online enabled games on the PS2, Sony's worst console for online play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.