By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it just me or Xbox fanboys are a lot more vocal than PS fanboys now?

Are Xbox fans more vocal than Sony fans now?

Yes, Xbox fans are more vocal on the internet 10 34.48%

No, Sony fans are more vocal 14 48.28%

It's about even, depends on where you go 5 17.24%

Total:29
OTBWY said:

This has to be trolling. How do you justify paying full price for MLB while being able to play it pretty much free on GamePass.

How about:

Sony needs the money to keep things going and stuff holes in other areas, whereas MS throws money around like there is no tomorrow, just to keep up with Sony in the gaming sector?

Around the Network

A few reasons include

1. Playstation fanboys grew up
2. PS360 era xbox games were too busy playing games. Ps fanboys not so much.
3. Last gen playstation gamers were too busy playing games
4. MS are are in peoples good books now so there is more to talk about / fanboy over, from GP to papa Phil.

drkohler said:
OTBWY said:

This has to be trolling. How do you justify paying full price for MLB while being able to play it pretty much free on GamePass.

How about:

Sony needs the money to keep things going and stuff holes in other areas, whereas MS throws money around like there is no tomorrow, just to keep up with Sony in the gaming sector?

Or! Sony is being outpaced by MS when it comes to a viable games sub service that keep growing and set to dominate that space?

@Intrinsic I I thought there was no need to justify? Looks like you were wrong. This guy here obviously didn't get your memo.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 24 April 2021

Xbox fans spent a whole generation having to be silent.

PS5 is selling double Xbox Series and console wars are basically dead, it seems it's a very vocal group of people online trying to get some digs back in after a whole generation of silence.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

OTBWY said:
drkohler said:

How about:

Or! Sony is being outpaced by MS when it comes to a viable games sub service that keep growing and set to dominate that space?

@Intrinsic I I thought there was no need to justify? Looks like you were wrong. This guy here obviously didn't get your memo.

Thanks for proving everyone's point

Around the Network

The only vocals I hear in this place is Nintendo.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Xbox fans spent a whole generation having to be silent.

PS5 is selling double Xbox Series and console wars are basically dead, it seems it's a very vocal group of people online trying to get some digs back in after a whole generation of silence.

It's funny how facts can destroy the narrative so many have tried to build up for the past 9 months. To make matters worse, the sales numbers don't even reflect Series X vs PS5. They reflect Series X + Series S vs PS5. Gamers that want a powerful next gen console have overwhelmingly chosen PS5. Even if Series S only accounted for 10% to 20% of current gen Xbox sales, it's clear that MS isn't really gaining much ground this gen. At least on the fully capable next gen console side of things.

And on the "not quite powerful enough" side of things Switch is dominating.

OTBWY said:
drkohler said:

How about:

Or Maybe their traditional way of business (selling physical/digital games) is still viable and selling extremely good numbers.

And Maybe they don’t need to catch up because once their traditional way of business is no longer viable, they can expand their own service (PS Now), because you know, they have the content, and content is King?