By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Naughty Dog Remaking TLOU1

Naughty Dog fucking shit, nothing is gonna change that, Absolute filth

No filthy mod is ever gonna change my mind

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 04 May 2021

Around the Network
melbye said:

Naughty Dog fucking shit, nothing is gonna change that, Absolute filth

No filthy mod is ever gonna change my mind

It is possible to learn this power? To become ultra cringe? 



zkp said:
melbye said:

Naughty Dog fucking shit, nothing is gonna change that, Absolute filth

No filthy mod is ever gonna change my mind

It is possible to learn this power? To become ultra cringe? 

It is impossible or very difficult for some people to grow and evolve.




I first thouht this would be a bad idea, but The last of us 1 is still just PS3 graphic even with a remaster. A remake would make this PS5 graphic.

The last of us 2 wasn't a good game while the first 1 was just perfect. Having the remake in my PS5 collection would be great if I just could find the PS5 console :)



6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

melbye said:

Naughty Dog fucking shit, nothing is gonna change that, Absolute filth

No filthy mod is ever gonna change my mind

User moderated - Bristow9091

Was this a successful attempt to get perma?



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Trumpstyle said:

I first thouht this would be a bad idea, but The last of us 1 is still just PS3 graphic even with a remaster. A remake would make this PS5 graphic.

The last of us 2 wasn't a good game while the first 1 was just perfect. Having the remake in my PS5 collection would be great if I just could find the PS5 console :)

The game will look better (tlou2 engine running on ps5)

It will sound better (above)

It will play better (tlou2 gameplay ks juat leagues better than 1)

It will feel better (using haptics etc of the controller)

And it will be more accessible (accessibility options of tlou2 are unmatched, and tlou1 has almost none of the accessibility options)

The fact that it seems its meant to be included with tlou2 ps5 is just icing on the cake.



Can't see the point, really, they already made a remaster.