By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you guys cool with me posting content here?

Can I post my weekly vids here?

Sure! 24 68.57%

No thanks... 8 22.86%

wAtcH My YT viDeOs t0o 3 8.57%

Total:35

Legitimate question in the post topic!  This includes mods' input as well.  I used to post my vids here weekly and would post in threads while I was here (much like I did last week, and a few times before that recently) over 4 years ago when I was in my own "season one".  I'm keenly aware of being at the mercy of mods when it comes to doing things like this, but also understanding if it becomes "annoying" and people would rather I didn't.  I ALSO understand that allowing me to do this means possibly opening the floodgates to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that has a YouTube channel.

BUT, that's what the poll is for: an anonymous way of saying, "hell nah, get that lame shit outta here!" or "I remember you, I'm cool with it".

Let me know, thanks!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

You're cool with me. Post away!

"I remember you, I'm cool with it". *Thumbs Up*

No issues, your videos are pretty good

Sure. The content was always quality, meaning that it's better than 99% the stuff we usually post.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

"I remember you, I'm cool with it". *Thumbs Up*

What he said...

Wow, I'm a little smitten that you would all openly be supportive I made it a poll because I figured being anonymous keeps people "honest", but it's honestly heartwarming you all spoke out openly!

Welp, my Monster Hunter Rise review is going up on Thursday, so I'll be posting that next!  I'll also do my best to participate in the forum where I can: I'm working two jobs and doing this channel, so time is a lot tighter than I make it appear, haha!

^^/

No I'm not.

Because I didn't win the giveaways :(

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

No I'm not.

Because I didn't win the giveaways :(

There's a $50 Xbox US code giveaway going on right now on my Twitter

^^/

I remember your videos, I liked them. Go for it!