By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chase and Wells Fargo Banks Holding Stimulus Checks?

Moving this thread to General Discussion.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network

Got mine with Wells Fargo.

Machiavellian said:
dx11332sega said:

My mom contacted bank, my mom worked in 2020 did her taxes earns lesser than most per year ,My sister works and lives in an apartment filed her taxes too from 2020. still nothing.

What about 2019, from what I read concerning the Stimulus, its based on your 2019 tax returns not 2020.  I haven't even filed my 2020 tax returns yet, I was waiting until the Stimulus went through before doing so.

My sister just got hers recently , she did 2019 taxes, chase being slow, my mom still waiting for hers , also 2019 tax returns.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Another day and nothing. Fuck chase

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Another day and nothing. Fuck chase

i heard people ho use ssi,ssdi,unemployment,retirement get theirs later for most banks, few people workers like my mom wat anoth week?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

My mom was informed she'll get it in next week. she works; ssi, ssdi, retiree's much later

My mom got her stimulus check today, anybody else today?

Still waiting. yes, I qualify.

Another week and nothing.

Leynos said:

Another week and nothing.

What are you on?