By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet & Clank is FREE FOR ALL PS4/5-Players, now!! #Play at Home

Due to the severe corona pandemic, Sony/incomniac games is giving all players on PlayStation the ps4-remake Ratchet & Clank for FREE.

Its 100% free for everybody, in PlayStationStore :) #Play at Home

What do you particularly like about the game? :) have fun, guys =)

Game-Screenshot:

Around the Network

I have the physical edition in the pile of shame (backlog), but I will redeem this free version and probably trade my physical copy.

Can’t say anything since I haven’t played it

It's a nice gesture and it ties in nicely in regards to Ratchet & Clank: a rift apart coming out soon.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 06 March 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

For how long it's free?

Already bought the game physically and have it on PS Plus but what the heck.. *downloads*

Around the Network

It's sad that it"s a game that I alrready own and played, but this is a great get for anyone that still has to experience it. It"s a really good game, and that comes from someone who is not that big of a Ratcher and Clank fan.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I have been getting Platinum trophies on Ratchet & Clank Backlog, so this is exciting. I did already get the platinum (Have it physically and on PS+ already) but it's a lovely addition to my collection.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Sweet. Downloading it now. Thanks Sony