By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 50 minutes long Nintendo Direct tomorrow

I'm actually quite hyped for miitopia

Around the Network

My only pet peeves :

- No SMTV news (on par with Atlus per usual lol)
- Capcom didn't reveal the Great Ace Attorney collection ... like HOW ?!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

IcaroRibeiro said:

Since it was focused on first half can I make a thread about I'm staring at an abyss where Nintendo will soon celebrate one year without a first party game release? 

I don't think so, cause I'm not sure how that would be accurate. Origami King came out in July, Snap will be April, and Mario Golf in June.

Metallox said:
Nautilus said:

Now that I have processed the information properly, the Mario Golf news probably means that the dream of a new Golden Sun game is further away from happening

I"m sad right now.

At least the golf game looks okay. I wouldn't buy it but it looks way better than the Mario Tennis for Wii U, for examples, which was barebones as hell. 

Well yes, Baby steps I guess.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Marth said:

Very strong direct.

Really filled up the rest of H1 2021.

The really big game for this timeframe is provided by Capcom so ofc Nintendo does not bother to compete with that.

But once again people fell for their own hype cycle.

I'm still getting a good laugh at people thinking MK9 and Mario Strikers were possibilities

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
zippy said:

I'm actually quite hyped for miitopia

Me too , I made my mii look like rice from persona 4 .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Outer Wilds is secretly the best game of the show.

Other than that Mario Golf and Ghost and Goblins are the only games that look interting to me for H1.

Jranation said:

And im guessing Japan is going to eat up Miitopia..... cant wait for how it sells.

Miitopia actually sold best in europe:

https://www.vgchartz.com/game/149746/miitopia/sales

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

JWeinCom said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Since it was focused on first half can I make a thread about I'm staring at an abyss where Nintendo will soon celebrate one year without a first party game release? 

I don't think so, cause I'm not sure how that would be accurate. Origami King came out in July, Snap will be April, and Mario Golf in June.

I thought Snap was Third Party

That square enix game is amazing too, for rpg lovers especially tactical rpg's great job Nintendo.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.