By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Arrives June 11th!

PotentHerbs said:

I hope we get new gameplay footage soon!

No need. Those who love the franchise are already picking it up day 1; might as well let it be fresh and surprising. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

That's great news! I have enjoyed more than I expected the Ratchet and Clank Remake on the PS4.

When I get the chance to buy a PS5, I'll be sure to get a copy!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Can't wait!

Love the series but I'm not paying 69.99 for it. I will wait until its 39.99 or so.

Can't wait as loved R&C since its beginning on the PS2!!!

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
PotentHerbs said:

I hope we get new gameplay footage soon!

No need. Those who love the franchise are already picking it up day 1; might as well let it be fresh and surprising. 

If it wants to grow its audience, yes need! No doubt there will be a big media blowout closer to launch. I'm expecting this will be the biggest launch in the series history.

Otter said:
Runa216 said:

If it wants to grow its audience, yes need! No doubt there will be a big media blowout closer to launch. I'm expecting this will be the biggest launch in the series history.

If things go well and it is everything we hope it is, could we see Ratchet and Clank sales increase enough to move it from a second tier IP saleswise to become another first tier Sony IP.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Otter said:

If things go well and it is everything we hope it is, could we see Ratchet and Clank sales increase enough to move it from a second tier IP saleswise to become another first tier Sony IP.

Spider-Man PS4 sold 20 million copies, and I think the PS4 Ratcher & Clank sold more than any other game in the series aside from the PSP version, so...yeah! (I checked, it was not but it still sold well enough!)

And with every PS5 user clamouring for a first-year bombshell, I could see Ratchet & Clank selling 5 million. Yes, I could see it being the best selling in the franchise.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I love Ratchet and Clank and would definitely buy this one when i get a PS5 later this year as i enjoyed the Future games on PS3 and the remake on PS4.

2021 is shaping up for Sony’s exclusives now with Destruction: All Stars in February, Returnal in April 30th and Ratchet and Clank for June 11th.

We just need a release date now for around September for maybe Horizon: Forbidden West and a November release for hopefully either God of War: Ragnarok or Gran Turismo 7 and then it will be one of the strongest first year for any PlayStation console and a contender for PS2’s 2001.

Last edited by Dahum - on 11 February 2021

Double post by mistake! Sorry.