By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD sales for all months of 2020, youtube version

Hi guys, the first NPD month of 2021 will release very soon, and i'll make a thread in the next days.

In the midtime, i recently made a youtube video where i talk about NPD sales for 2020, covering hardware and software from January to December, with some thoughs and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCC7SWgfohU

I suggest you to activate subtitles, because i speak my original language there.

Let me know what you think!

Around the Network

An Italian covering Unitedstatetian stuff? Bro.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Molto bene!

Thank you for the subtitles, and really well done video

Actually, I've been hoping someone would summarize the NPD data for this year. Good stuff!

You don't happen to have anything like this for NPD for any previous years do you?

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Actually, I've been hoping someone would summarize the NPD data for this year. Good stuff!

You don't happen to have anything like this for NPD for any previous years do you?

i started this youtube channel last year so no i did not, but i have all data saved on my PC sooooooooooo maybe in future i could do something with old data? :)