By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New consoles on the database (icons done by me =P minus 1)

ssj12 said:
I added every Nintendo iQue game released - all 14 of them!

Well that's lame, it's just a bunch of N64 games!

The new icons look a bit faded. Can you make the letters bigger? 

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:
I added every Nintendo iQue game released - all 14 of them!

Well that's lame, it's just a bunch of N64 games!

The new icons look a bit faded. Can you make the letters bigger? 

thats max size allowed, the iQue is the chinese N64 but its so freaking ugly you would rather look at dog poo.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

What? Who dares question the WonderSwan. It was the last creation made by G-d, Gunpei Yokoi, inventor of the Game Boy! And that's why it was the best non-Game Boy competitor for the Game Boy!

ssj12 said:

Newest additions - more are planned

Nintendo iQue (chinese console)
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Atari Jaguar
SwanCrystal
WonderSwan Color
N-Gage

Gizmondo

WiiWare (icon done by sqrl)

thank you, we were in need of some Atari consoles.

Can somone explain the iQue reasoning since that is just the DS i thought?...

"Like you know"

Around the Network

@ rudysr8: the ique was a handheld console only sold in japan that could play 1:1 n64 games

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

oh yeah wheres commodore 64?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

What I really want is full sized console icons for the games collection (as well as a drag and drop priority system) like a picture of a PS3 as icon besides your PS3 collection

hehehe i added about 65 games to the database, mostly for lynx, 2600, 5200, and 7800

Wait....does Jaguar CD goes under AJ too?