By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch first half 2021

And hopefully we'll get a Zelda Collection announced very soon too for next month!

Around the Network

When FF7 Remake time exclusivity on PS4 ends in April, will Square Enix port the game on Switch?

Eh... I wouldn't call that strong. It's ok. If they add a few more titles, it could be good, but it's a little disappointing so far, especially considering the last really big release developed by Nintendo itself was Animal Crossing.

Knowing they weren't scared to let the previous first half pretty empty, i think the fact this year is packed shows us they probably have a lot planned for 2nd half as well.
This year will be Switch's best and one of the best year for the generation.
I feel like MS and Sony will have a hard time keeping their release schedule, on Twitter a guy seemed to point out the delay for the HP game was one of many others to come. And i think next gen's lineup will slip, are atleast a lot of it.
Switch should have one last year with not much competition bc of that and the fact the other 2 seem to have problems manufacturing enough units.

Don't forget Ghosts 'n' Goblins Resurrection also in February.

Around the Network

Persona 5 Strikers

I am also looking into that anime shooter Azur Crosswave. Never heard of it til I saw a listing on Amazon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

You forgot Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town and Persona 5 Strikers

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

It's quite good, at least it catters a lot to my tastes, which is something that previous years didn't do. Unfortunately, I won't be able to buy a lot, maybe just Bravely Default II, YS IX and SMT V.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I’ve had SM3DW pre-ordered since announce day and cannot wait for Pokémon Snap! Anything Zelda will be hoovered up in a heartbeat. The switch is genuinely shaping up to be my favourite console of all time.

Majora said:

I’ve had SM3DW pre-ordered since announce day and cannot wait for Pokémon Snap! Anything Zelda will be hoovered up in a heartbeat. The switch is genuinely shaping up to be my favourite console of all time.

Yeah it might well end up my all time favourite as well if it gets 2-3 more years as good as 2017 and 2019.