By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 50, 2020 (Dec 07 - Dec 13)

Tagged games:

Ouch. PS5 barely staying above the 7 year old PS4 haha. I think this is basically Sony admitting Japan is no longer a priority for them as Nintendo completely owns Japan. Xbox Series doing over 12% of the PS5 sales this week. That's nuts.

Switch looking to just have an "ordinary" holiday season as opposed to the rest of the year, since no system seller came out this season. Though of course Motomaro is doing big numbers.

RFA doing well, though before the holiday season I thought it'd be doing like 100k a week the last like 6 weeks of the year. Wonder if its stock issues or demand is just finally starting to be met in Japan.

Around the Network
Slownenberg said:

Ouch. PS5 barely staying above the 7 year old PS4 haha. I think this is basically Sony admitting Japan is no longer a priority for them as Nintendo completely owns Japan. Xbox Series doing over 12% of the PS5 sales this week. That's nuts.

Switch looking to just have an "ordinary" holiday season as opposed to the rest of the year, since no system seller came out this season. Though of course Motomaro is doing big numbers.

RFA doing well, though before the holiday season I thought it'd be doing like 100k a week the last like 6 weeks of the year. Wonder if its stock issues or demand is just finally starting to be met in Japan.

The Switch RFA is sold out. 

Almost a clean sweep for the Switch on the top 10. Poor Sony. Seems like this year's holiday season is not going well for them.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The PS brand isnt looking too good in Japan. Also what is up with that train game. I don't get it still :D

PS5 numbers are pathetic and Nintendo will dominate for many years ahead without any real challenger in Japan.

Around the Network

PS5 not looking good at all

Switch down yoy too but still having a good holiday thus far

Was hoping for more switch

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Why did Sony suddenly restock PS4?

Still no growth YoY for Switch. Maybe because Pokémon and Switch Lite last year and no big title or hardware this year.

Mario Kart Live now really seems to be a flop, especially if Ring Fit sells way more.

RFA could hit 2m at retail next week.