By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Strikers coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC on February 23, 2021

Day one for me

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Now PC just needs Persona 5 Royal. Come on Sega

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

About damn time!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

No love for Xbox?

For a moment I thought it was about the main game coming for Switch. Big meh for this one.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:

No love for Xbox?

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I am still not sure if I will get the PS4 version or the Switch version. Slightly leaning towards PS4, though I do plan on getting both versions eventually.

I just feel bad for anybody getting this who has only played Royal and will be wondering: “Where is Kasumi?!?”

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 04 December 2020

finalrpgfantasy said:

No love for Xbox?

Why would there be? It's a canonical sequel to Persona 5. This is only on Switch because of Smash. The game picks up not long after P5 ends.  The game has been out in Japan for a long while now on PS4/Switch.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Well, it was about time.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

No, Persona must stay away from my beloved Switch. Atlus’ behavior is unacceptable. ?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.