By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Strikers coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC on February 23, 2021

Maybe I'll try this out after I play the actual Persona 5

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

I’m still not sure if I’ll get the PS4 version or the Switch version. Slightly leaning towards PS4, the I do plan on getting both versions eventually.

I just feel bad for anybody getting this who has only played Royal and will be wondering: “Where’s Kasumi?!?”

From what ive seen, the loading times is quite Terrible on the Switch, takes up to 24 sec in some areas compared to 6 sex on PS4 (and 1.5 sec on PS5 BC)

https://twitter.com/scrambledfaz/status/1331611602840383490?s=21

PC release is a pleasant surprise, guess the success of Persona 4 Golden helped open ATLUS' eyes.

Can't wait!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ka-pi96 said:
Leynos said:

Why would there be? It's a canonical sequel to Persona 5. This is only on Switch because of Smash. The game picks up not long after P5 ends.  The game has been out in Japan for a long while now on PS4/Switch.

Perhaps the same reason there's a PC version...

There is an audience for Japanese games on PC, always has been. Plus Persona 4G did well on Steam. Atlus put one SMT game on Xbox and it bombed. Xbox One sales in Japan are pretty poor where everyone has a PC.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm after Persona 5 Royal and Persona 3 FES on steam, think what Atlus can do with the sales.